Manali Group Tour Package
Delegated on the grand mountains of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is agreeably settled at a height of more than 2000 meters, and is the choicest tour spot in North India. Drawing swarms of meandering wayfarers from all around the nation Manali has something for everybody, be it family, companions, that extraordinary somebody, or all alone.
Day When to visit
Manali is a wonderful destination that offers diverse charms in all seasons. Summers witness Manali transforming into a break from the oppressive hotness of the fields, while winters dress the town in a smooth attire of white snow.
Places to visit:
The Hadimba committed to goddess Hadimba Devi with a finely fashioned four – layered pagoda top, is assembled around a common hole, which reveres the foot shaped impressions of the goddess Hadimba. This four story wooden sanctuary is placed amidst woodland called the Dhungiri Van Vihar.
Rahalla Falls is placed at a stature of 3980 meters and is the door to the areas of Lahaul and Spiti. Simply past the Pass are the Sonapani Glacier and the twin top of Gaypan. The Beas Kund, the wellspring of the Beas River, is likewise available from the Rohtang Pass.
Manali Gompa is an essential social affair place for Buddhists from Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal and Tibet. The Gompa is well known for its divider sketches, Chortens and a vast statue of Lord Buddha.
Solang Valley in Manali is found at a separation of 13 kms in a side valley at the highest point of the Kullu valley and offers the perspective of icy masses and snow topped mountains and tops. Now a few hotels at reasonable price have also come up.
The Rohtang Pass is 51 kms from Manali and is found at a tallness of 3980 meters, on the roadway to Leh and offers a display and fantastic Mountain View.
Manali Corporate Group Tour Package
MANALI HOTEL GROUP RATES FOR 25 PERSONS:-
HOTEL PRINI PALACE/ SNOW CREAST RESORT
: 3 STAR
- WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL (NON ALCOHOLIC)
- ACCOMMODATION IN WELL APPOINTED ROOM AS PER PLAN
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMING 1200 HRS TO 1100 HRS
- BOTTLE OF MINIRAL WATER IN ROOM DURING STAY ON ARRIVAL
- 01 BUFFET BREAKFAST AT HOTEL RESTAURANT
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. LUNCH AT HOTEL
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. DINNER AT HOTEL
- FREE USES OF INDOOR GAMES AVAILABLE AT HOTEL
- 40% TAXES APPLICABLE AS PER GOVT. RULES
EXTRAS RATES APART FROM THE PACKAGE:-
- EXTRA BUFFET BREAK FAST INR 275/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET LUNCH INR 500/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET DINNER INR 550/- PER PERSON
- 2 VEG. + 2 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 350/- PER PERSON
- 1 VEG. + 1 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 250/- PER PERSON
- DJ FOR ENTERTAINMENT INR 10000/- PER NIGHT
- LIQUOR LICENSE FEE INR 4500/- PER DAY
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES (ROCK CLIMBING, RAPLING, RIVER CROSSING ETC) ON ACTUAL RATES
- TRANSPORTATION BY 27 SEATER AC COACH INR 72500/- PER COACH
- ANY KIND OF PERSONAL EXPENSES/EXTRA MEAL ORDERED
- ANYTHING NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED UNDER THE HEAD “INCLUSIONS”
- TIPS, LAUNDRY, PHONE CALLS
- ANY KIND OF DRINKS (ALCOHOLIC, MINERAL, AERATED)
TERMS & CONDITION
- HOTEL TAXES @ 18.40%.
- 100% ADVANCE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 12 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT SHALL BE PERMITTED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND ON PAYING THE DAY CHARGES.
- CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND RECEIPT OF ADVANCE PAYMENT.
- ALL THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THESE RATES VALID TILL MARCH 2016
- PLEASE NOTE THIS RATES NOT APPLICABLE FOR LONG WEEKEND AND NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS
- RESERVATION CANCELLED / AMENDED BEFORE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN SHALL BE EXEMPTED FROM CANCELLATION CHARGE.
- ONE NIGHT STAY ON PRO RATA BASIS SHALL BE LEVIED FOR CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT RECEIVED UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
- THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATION RECEIVED WITHIN 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN OR “NO SHOW” OR “EARLY CHECK OUT”.
Manali offers a few sorts of higher height trekking and rock climbing opportunities. Yoga-Trekking an exceptional idea combines spiritual health with physical well-being.
Skiing is an alternate rush for escapade beaus as they can enjoy some high adrenaline skiing sessions.
The River Beas appears to be an immaculate parkway for Don Quixote’s to enjoy some elating rafting activity in the midst of rapids.
Zorbing is an escapade sport wherein an individual is slid into a tremendous straightforward plastic Zorb ball which is then moved down a mountain slant.
Himalayan Caravan Adventure
From trekking to paragliding, mountain biking, jeep safaris and rafting, Himalayan Caravan Adventure package offers you numerous escapade exercises.
How to reach
The airplane terminal at Bhunter is 50 km from Manali. The closest narrow gauge railway station is at Joginder Nagar, 165 km away and the broad gauge railway station is Chandigarh (310 km) and Ambala (355 km). By road the distance from Delhi is 570 km and from Shimla it is 280 km.