Bhimtal Corporate Group Tour Package
Bhimtal is a picturesque town in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India. The elegance and beauty of the town, situated at an altitude of 1370 meters above sea level, beckons tourists from all over the place to discover the destination. Bhimtal has a plethora of hotels offering you a convenient, opulent and relaxing stay. Various inns at affordable price rates also offer lake-view rooms.
Located at just a few kilometres from Nainital, this spot takes you miles away from the clatter and chaos of the city lives. The emerald green waters of the lake reflect the vibrant greenery, besides creating a spectacular vista. Here, you can book a travel organiser that offers attractive package to tour across the small place while exploring its bountiful splendour. This spot offers you peace and tranquillity that is surely to cling to your mind ever after.
Day When to visit
This town remains at the epitome of beauty from February to April and again from August to November.
Places to visit:
Bhimtal is often considered by the tourists as the jewel of Uttarakhand.
Besides giving a picture-perfect scenic magnificence, the Mall Road offers a great chance to the tourists to explore the bustling markets swarmed with a number of stores. The stores are stacked with exquisite and local handicrafts.
It is one of the finest attractions in Bhimtal. It is situated in close proximity to a flowing river and a small hill that amplifies its beauty. Here, you can have a glimpse of the breathtaking view of the wide species of vibrant birds. No wonder, it’s a paradise for the bird lovers.
This is the beautiful source of the river Gargi.
Located at 5km from Bhimtal, this hill derived its name from demon Hidimba of Hindu legends.
It is a small natural lake located at 2km from Bhimtal.
Bhimtal lets you derive pleasure and bliss from a variety of adventure activities concealed at various parts of this nature’s bounty.
BHIMTAL HOTEL GROUP RATES FOR 25 PERSONS:-
MAPPLE HERMITAGE RESORT/STERLING RESORT
: 3 STAR
- WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL (NON ALCOHOLIC)
- ACCOMMODATION IN WELL APPOINTED ROOM AS PER PLAN
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMING 1200 HRS TO 1100 HRS
- LATE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT AS PER THE ROOM AVAILABILITY
- BOTTLE OF MINIRAL WATER IN ROOM DURING STAY ON ARRIVAL
- 01 BUFFET BREAKFAST AT HOTEL RESTAURANT
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. LUNCH AT HOTEL
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. DINNER AT HOTEL
- FREE USES OF INDOOR GAMES AVAILABLE AT HOTEL
- 40% TAXES APPLICABLE AS PER GOVT. RULES
EXTRAS RATES APART FROM THE PACKAGE:-
- EXTRA BUFFET BREAK FAST INR 250/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET LUNCH INR 500/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET DINNER INR 500/- PER PERSON
- 2 VEG. + 2 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 350/- PER PERSON
- 1 VEG. + 1 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 200/- PER PERSON
- DJ FOR ENTERTAINMENT INR 10000/- PER NIGHT
- LIQUOR LICENSE FEE INR 8500/- PER DAY
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES (ROCK CLIMBING, RAPLING, RIVER CROSSING ETC) ON ACTUAL RATES
- TRANSPORTATION BY 27 SEATER AC COACH INR 33000/- PER COACH
- ANY KIND OF PERSONAL EXPENSES/EXTRA MEAL ORDERED
- ANYTHING NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED UNDER THE HEAD “INCLUSIONS”
- TIPS, LAUNDRY, PHONE CALLS
- ANY KIND OF DRINKS (ALCOHOLIC, MINERAL, AERATED)
TERMS & CONDITION
- HOTEL TAXES @ 18.40%.
- 100% ADVANCE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 12 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT SHALL BE PERMITTED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND ON PAYING THE DAY CHARGES.
- ALL THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THESE RATES VALID TILL MARCH 2016
- PLEASE NOTE THIS RATES NOT APPLICABLE FOR LONG WEEKEND AND NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS
- RESERVATION CANCELLED / AMENDED BEFORE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN SHALL BE EXEMPTED FROM CANCELLATION CHARGE.
- ONE NIGHT STAY ON PRO RATA BASIS SHALL BE LEVIED FOR CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT RECEIVED UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
- THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATION RECEIVED WITHIN 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN OR “NO SHOW” OR “EARLY CHECK OUT”.
Bhimtal is known to be one of the most fascinating trekking destinations. The valley captivates adventure freaks with its striking trekking options. The trekking opportunities can be explored at Pine Riveria and also near Bhimtal.
Well, it’s one of the most enjoyed recreational activities here. You can boat amidst the crystal clear waters of the lake with a beautiful island nestled at the centre, skirted by a panorama of mountains and lush greenery.
It can be enjoyed at Naukuchiatal, 4km from Bhimtal. This stunning hill resort is a paradise for the gliders.
Cycling and biking are the amazing options here to explore the magnificent region.
This popular adventure is opted by many. Horse rising is enjoyed at Bara Pathar in Nainital, 25km from Bhimtal.
How to reach
This scenic spot is reached by tourists from all across the world owing to its convenience network. Pantnagar airport is the closest airplane terminal. The nearest railhead is at Kathgodam (30km).e closest airplane terminal is at Gaggal (14 km away)
It is also well connected with roads and buses are available from Kathgodam and Nainital. The nearest places to Bhimtal are Nainital (47km), Delhi (298km), Haldwani (29km), Kathgodam (22km) and Almora (60km).