Dharamshala Corporate Group Tour
The city of Agra with quant charm and intricate constructions needs to special introduction. This place has remained a hotspot for the romantic tourists. Also, there are a host of tour organisers who are keen on offering you package including accommodation and sightseeing with discounts and offers. Also, be wise while choosing your hotels of different price ranges.
Day When to visit
Alike Delhi, Agra experiences the extreme weather during summer and winter. The best time to visit the place is between October and March. Though the climate remains chilling during winter (min 2 degree C), yet it is the best time to pack your tour.
Places to visit:
The destination is popularly known for the Seventh Wonder of the World, the Taj Mahal. The 188.4 sq Km arena holds some of the world class architecture of Mughal period.
On every inch of the master piece, Shahjahan has engraved love and memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. This architectural epitome which was built in 1653 is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Another Mughal splendor is the Agra Fort which stands on the bank of Yamuna. It is a creation of 15th Century.
The Fatehpur Sikri is just 35 km drive from Agra. The place earned its importance during Akbar’s ruler ship and was named capital.
Mughal Emperor Babur founded this mesmerizing garden on east shore of Yamuna. It is a cluster of 11 gardens/ parks.
The largest Masjid in Agra was built in the memory of Shahjahan’s daughter in 1648.
This was established during Akbar’s era and was known as entrance to Fathepur Sikri. This is another exquisite art of Mughal period.
AGRA HOTEL GROUP RATES FOR 25 PERSONS:-
- WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL (NON ALCOHOLIC)
- ACCOMMODATION IN WELL APPOINTED ROOM AS PER PLAN
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMING 1200 HRS TO 1100 HRS
- LATE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT AS PER THE ROOM/COTTAGES AVAILABILITY
- BOTTLE OF MINIRAL WATER IN ROOM DURING STAY ON ARRIVAL
- 01 BUFFET BREAKFAST AT HOTEL RESTAURANT
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. LUNCH AT HOTEL
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. DINNER AT HOTEL
- FREE USES OF INDOOR GAMES AVAILABLE AT HOTEL
- 40% TAXES APPLICABLE AS PER GOVT. RULES
EXTRAS RATES APART FROM THE PACKAGE:-
- EXTRA BUFFET BREAK FAST INR 300/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET LUNCH INR 575/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET DINNER INR 600/- PER PERSON
- 2 VEG. + 2 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 350/- PER PERSON
- 1 VEG. + 1 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 250/- PER PERSON
- DJ FOR ENTERTAINMENT INR 12000/- PER NIGHT
- LIQUOR LICENSE FEE INR 8000/- PER DAY
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES (ROCK CLIMBING, RAPLING, RIVER CROSSING ETC) ON ACTUAL RATES
- TRANSPORTATION BY 27 SEATER AC COACH INR 30000/- PER COACH
- ANY KIND OF PERSONAL EXPENSES/EXTRA MEAL ORDERED
- ANYTHING NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED UNDER THE HEAD “INCLUSIONS”
- TIPS, LAUNDRY, PHONE CALLS
- ANY KIND OF DRINKS (ALCOHOLIC, MINERAL, AERATED)
TERMS & CONDITION
- HOTEL TAXES @ 18.40%.
Activities in Agra
Exploring Taj Mahal
Discovering the facts of the White beauty is a wonderful activity. You can also take a glimpse of this marvel on a full-moon night.
Visiting forts in Agra
A day trip to all the magnificent Mughal creations across Agra will surely enthral you.
Exploring local markets
It will be an ever green memory for you to discover the colourful local markets, narrow lanes, crooked and narrow alleys, over-crowded paths and thrilling art and culture of India.
Camel ride to Taj Mahal
You can have a fun-filled and exciting camel ride to the brilliance Taj Mahal.
How to reach
Agra, just at 200 Km away from the capital of India, stands on the bank of river Yamuna. The place is well bridged with all the cities of Uttar Pradesh as well as Delhi.
The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra has an airbase just 12.5 Km away from the elegant Taj Mahal.
The Indian Railways connects the place with every corner of the country. There are 4 major railway stations in Agra, Agra Cantt, Agra Fort, Idgah Agra Jn. and Raja-ki-Mandi. Taj Express and Satabdi Express connects Agra with Delhi.
The wonderful Highways are one of the best possible ways to reach Agra. You can drive or travel in public transports to reach Agra from Delhi (210 Km), Lucknow (330 Km), Jaipur (240 Km), Bharatpur (57 Km), Kanpur (278 Km), Bundi (374 Km) and so on.