Jaipur Corporate Group Tour
While you visit this destination, you get to appreciate the valour and courage of the Rajput rulers. This largest city of the biggest state of India stays thronged by visitors throughout the year. A perfect place to tour around the grand palaces and hill forts with the help of package by the trip operators, Jaipur has been gifted with the name Pink City owing to the pinkish tinge of the stones that are stacked to create the constructions.
With a number of bazaars selling pottery items, scarves, handicrafts, shoes, terracotta, jewellery and ethnic designed dresses, Jaipur has everything to make a complete vacation. The hotels with different price ranges in this destination are in plenty.
Day When to visit
Jaipur is blessed with a pleasant, yet warm climate. October to March is considered to be the best time to visit this historic and rich city of Rajasthan. Jaipur has a well balanced temperature where the days are sweltering and the nights carry cool breezes.
Places to visit:
Jaipur has a series of bustling markets well stacked with a number of exquisite artefacts.
An architectural marvel, Hawa Mahal is one of the prominent attractions. Built in pink and red sandstone, this is an important highlight of Jaipur.
Carrying historical significance, this fort was build in 1592 and portrays a brilliant architecture.
The intricate architecture of this edifice and the majestic complex astonishes the tourists.
It’s a pre-historic pilgrimage site and is considered as one of the jewels of the city. It encompasses 7 holy water tanks and fresh water springs.
One of the prominent observatories in the world, it combines science and art in the best possible way.Nahargarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Jaipur Zoo, Birla Mandir, etc. are other tourist attractions.
Jaipur Group TourPackages
JAIPUR HOTEL GROUP RATES FOR 25 PERSONS:-
: HOTEL JAIPUR GREEN/ LA PREMIER RESORT
: 3 STAR
- WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL (NON ALCOHOLIC)
- ACCOMMODATION IN WELL APPOINTED ROOM AS PER PLAN
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMING 1200 HRS TO 1100 HRS
- LATE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT AS PER THE ROOM/COTTAGES AVAILABILITY
- BOTTLE OF MINIRAL WATER IN ROOM DURING STAY ON ARRIVAL
- 01 BUFFET BREAKFAST AT HOTEL RESTAURANT
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. LUNCH AT HOTEL
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. DINNER AT HOTEL
- FREE USES OF INDOOR GAMES AVAILABLE AT HOTEL
- 40% TAXES APPLICABLE AS PER GOVT. RULES
EXTRAS RATES APART FROM THE PACKAGE:-
- EXTRA BUFFET BREAK FAST INR 250/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET LUNCH INR 450/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET DINNER INR 450/- PER PERSON
- 2 VEG. + 2 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 325/- PER PERSON
- 1 VEG. + 1 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 200/- PER PERSON
- DJ FOR ENTERTAINMENT INR 15000/- PER NIGHT
- LIQUOR LICENSE FEE INR 4500/- PER DAY
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES (ROCK CLIMBING, RAPLING, RIVER CROSSING ETC) ON ACTUAL RATES
- TRANSPORTATION BY 27 SEATER AC COACH INR 36000/- PER COACH
- ANY KIND OF PERSONAL EXPENSES/EXTRA MEAL ORDERED
- ANYTHING NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED UNDER THE HEAD “INCLUSIONS”
- TIPS, LAUNDRY, PHONE CALLS
- ANY KIND OF DRINKS (ALCOHOLIC, MINERAL, AERATED)
TERMS & CONDITION
- HOTEL TAXES @ 18.40%.
- 100% ADVANCE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 12 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT SHALL BE PERMITTED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND ON PAYING THE DAY CHARGES.
- CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND RECEIPT OF ADVANCE PAYMENT.
- ALL THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- THESE RATES VALID TILL MARCH 2016
- PLEASE NOTE THIS RATES NOT APPLICABLE FOR LONG WEEKEND AND NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS
- RESERVATION CANCELLED / AMENDED BEFORE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN SHALL BE EXEMPTED FROM CANCELLATION CHARGE.
- ONE NIGHT STAY ON PRO RATA BASIS SHALL BE LEVIED FOR CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT RECEIVED UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATION RECEIVED WITHIN 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN OR “NO SHOW” OR “EARLY CHECK OUT”.
Jaipur, besides being a cultural splendour, also has a number of activities to offer.
This is a great option if you wish to reach up to the clouds in the skies of Jaipur. This activity is sure to offer you an out of the world experience and memories to last for lifetime.
Hot Air Balloon Ride
It’s one of the exciting activities in Jaipur. You would be thrilled to fly like a bird over the mighty palaces and forces. The bird’s eye view of Jaipur would be mesmerising.
Riding a boat at the placed and still lake of Ramgarh is a wonderful way to experience tranquillity. The lake at Sanganer is a perfect way to rejuvenate your soul with your loved ones.
This is indeed fun to go for jeep safari from the Amber Fort to Dera Amer.
You can go for an exciting elephant ride to the Amber Fort.
How to reach
People from all over the globe come to observe the unspoilt beauty of this city, besides the cultural legacy. This Rajasthan city is well connected via rail, road and air.
The Jaipur Airport is the closest airplane terminal to Jaipur situated at 7km from the main city. The international terminal is around 10km from the heart of the city.
The city is also connected conveniently through rail. You can get trains from Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmadabad and other major cities.
Jaipur can be easily reached from Delhi and other important cities through the National Highways.