Corbett Group Tour Packages
Corbett National Park
Corbett National Park, situated in the northern parts of India, has made its name among the most thrilling and abundant national parks all across the world. The lovely weather and wildlife deserve the maximum attention and make the destination so unique among others. The splendour and charm of the hotspot beckons people from far and wide.
Day When to visit
There are three zones in Corbett National Park from where visitors can venture into the forest, among which two remains close for a certain period of time. So, it will be a smart idea to visit Corbett National Park between mid of November and mid of June. Hotels are there in the nearby areas at reasonable price ranges where you can comfortably stop over.
Places to visit:
The Corbett National Park or Jim Corbett National Park was founded in 1936, in the district of Nainital, Uttarakhand. The major attraction of the place is the wildlife arena, while there are other attention-grabbing tourist sports. The tour services arrange for tourist package that can help you explore the areas.
Jim Corbett National Park
The 520 sq Km area of Jim Corbett National Park comprises of hills, river beds, grass land, lakes and marshy depressions. This is the prime location to spot Bengal tiger along with many other species of animals and plants.
The landscape of this destination has a beautiful tumbling river, known as Kosi River. This is a spot known for bird watching and fishing.
The road from Ramnagar links to pristine and sparkling waterfalls through the forest road.
Garjiya Devi Temple
You can also spot a decent temple on the bank of Kosi river. The temple in the Garjiya village can be reached from Corbett National Park very easily.
A legacy bungalow of Jim Corbett has been converted into a museum, which exhibits his belongings.
While you visit Corbett National Park don’t miss the charming hill station skirted with seven lakes.
Corbett Group Tour Packages
JIM CORBETT HOTEL GROUP RATES FOR 25 PERSONS:-
: ANAND AAMOD RESORT/WILD EXOTICA RESORT
: 3 STAR
- WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL (NON ALCOHOLIC)
- ACCOMMODATION IN WELL APPOINTED ROOM AS PER PLAN
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMING 1200 HRS TO 1100 HRS
- LATE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT AS PER THE ROOM AVAILABILITY
- BOTTLE OF MINIRAL WATER IN ROOM DURING STAY ON ARRIVAL
- 01 BUFFET BREAKFAST AT HOTEL RESTAURANT
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. LUNCH AT HOTEL
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. DINNER AT HOTEL
- FREE USES OF INDOOR GAMES AVAILABLE AT HOTEL
- 40% TAXES APPLICABLE AS PER GOVT. RULES
EXTRAS RATES APART FROM THE PACKAGE:-
- EXTRA BUFFET BREAK FAST INR 200/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET LUNCH INR 400/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET DINNER INR 450/- PER PERSON
- 2 VEG. + 2 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 300/- PER PERSON
- 1 VEG. + 1 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 200/- PER PERSON
- DJ FOR ENTERTAINMENT INR 10000/- PER NIGHT
- LIQUOR LICENSE FEE INR 8500/- PER DAY
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES (ROCK CLIMBING, RAPLING, RIVER CROSSING ETC) ON ACTUAL RATES
- TRANSPORTATION BY 27 SEATER AC COACH INR 31500/- PER COACH
- ANY KIND OF PERSONAL EXPENSES/EXTRA MEAL ORDERED
- ANYTHING NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED UNDER THE HEAD “INCLUSIONS”
- TIPS, LAUNDRY, PHONE CALLS
- ANY KIND OF DRINKS (ALCOHOLIC, MINERAL, AERATED)
TERMS & CONDITION
- HOTEL TAXES @ 18.40%.
- 100% ADVANCE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 12 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT SHALL BE PERMITTED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND ON PAYING THE DAY CHARGES.
- CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND RECEIPT OF ADVANCE PAYMENT.
- ALL THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- THESE RATES VALID TILL MARCH 2016
- PLEASE NOTE THIS RATES NOT APPLICABLE FOR LONG WEEKEND AND NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS
- RESERVATION CANCELLED / AMENDED BEFORE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN SHALL BE EXEMPTED FROM CANCELLATION CHARGE.
- ONE NIGHT STAY ON PRO RATA BASIS SHALL BE LEVIED FOR CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT RECEIVED UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATION RECEIVED WITHIN 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN OR “NO SHOW” OR “EARLY CHECK OUT”.
Activities in Corbett National Park
The most appealing and oldest national park of India is visited by people from all over the globe to explore the natural beauty.
Rafting on Kosi River
You can have a white water rafting on the Kosi River and bring back loads of fun filled memories.
Kosi River crossing
Crossing the cascading Kosi River through a rope is another most challenging activity that visitors love to attempt while they visit Corbett National Park.
How to reach
Corbett National Park does not have any specific air, rail or bus stop. You have to get down at the nearest railway and airbase to reach Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand.
Delhi Airport and Dehradun Airport are at 182 Km and 110 Km away from Corbett National Park, respectively.
If you are travelling by Indian Railways, you have to get down at Saneh Road and Gaushala Railway stations, which are less than 40 Km from Corbett National Park.
The fairest way to drive to Corbett National Park is on vehicle or rented cab service. There is no bus route to Corbett National Park, while the nearest bus stop is at Dhumakot and Kotdwar in Uttarakhand.