Rishikesh Corporate Packages
The picturesque backdrop and the timeless beauty of Rishikesh attract swarm of people throughout the year. The captivating places are all scattered throughout the region giving you a rich platter to explore. While you plan for a wonderful vacation, you can consider the price rates of the hotels and package to have a budget tour.
Day When to visit
The climate in Rishikesh remains favourable and charming throughout the year. However, the best time to explore this place is between October and May. During the rainy season, rafting remains closed. So try avoiding this destination during monsoon.
Places to visit:
On the foothills of the great Himalayas, there is an Indian city that mesmerizes tourist for its unparallel beauty. The city, also known as Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas, has indescribable beauty spots, which are:
This is a suspension bridge over the holy river Ganga. The place has gained immense religious attention as devotees believe that Lord Rama and Lakshman once crossed the river from here.
During 1980s, Ram Jhula (bridge) was constructed over river Ganga just at 3 Km north to Rishikesh.
Pilgrims from far and wide gather at this kilometre-long Ghat to take a holy dip in river Ganga.
Rajaji National Park
On the foothill of Shivalik Mountain, Rishikesh has a National Park enriched with biodiversity. It is a gathering ground for Indian elephants.
Neelkanth Mahadev temple
At an elevation of 1330 meter from sea-level, tourists can see a beautiful temple of Lord Shiva. It is takes just 32 Km drive from Rishikesh.
RISHIKESH HOTEL GROUP RATES FOR 25 PERSONS:-
: NARAYAN RESORT/GANGA BEACH RESORT
: 3 STAR
- WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL (NON ALCOHOLIC)
- ACCOMMODATION IN WELL APPOINTED ROOM AS PER PLAN
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMING 1200 HRS TO 1100 HRS
- LATE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT AS PER THE ROOM/COTTAGES AVAILABILITY
- BOTTLE OF MINIRAL WATER IN ROOM DURING STAY ON ARRIVAL
- 01 BUFFET BREAKFAST AT HOTEL RESTAURANT
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. LUNCH AT HOTEL
- 01 BUFFET VEG. + NON VEG. DINNER AT HOTEL
- FREE USES OF INDOOR GAMES AVAILABLE AT HOTEL
- 40% TAXES APPLICABLE AS PER GOVT. RULES
EXTRAS RATES APART FROM THE PACKAGE:-
- EXTRA BUFFET BREAK FAST INR 200/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET LUNCH INR 400/- PER PERSON
- EXTRA BUFFET DINNER INR 450/- PER PERSON
- 2 VEG. + 2 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 300/- PER PERSON
- 1 VEG. + 1 NON VEG. COCKTAIL SNACKS INR 200/- PER PERSON
- DJ FOR ENTERTAINMENT INR 10000/- PER NIGHT
- LIQUOR LICENSE FEE INR 8500/- PER DAY
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES (ROCK CLIMBING, RAPLING, RIVER CROSSING ETC) ON ACTUAL RATES
- 16 KM RIVER RAFTING INR 500/- PER PERSON
- TRANSPORTATION BY 27 SEATER AC COACH INR 31500/- PER COACH
- ANY KIND OF PERSONAL EXPENSES/EXTRA MEAL ORDERED
- ANYTHING NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED UNDER THE HEAD “INCLUSIONS”
- TIPS, LAUNDRY, PHONE CALLS
- ANY KIND OF DRINKS (ALCOHOLIC, MINERAL, AERATED)
TERMS & CONDITION
- HOTEL TAXES @ 18.40%.
- 100% ADVANCE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 12 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT SHALL BE PERMITTED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND ON PAYING THE DAY CHARGES.
- CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS AND RECEIPT OF ADVANCE PAYMENT.
- ALL THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- THESE RATES VALID TILL MARCH 2016
- PLEASE NOTE THIS RATES NOT APPLICABLE FOR LONG WEEKEND AND NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS
- RESERVATION CANCELLED / AMENDED BEFORE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN SHALL BE EXEMPTED FROM CANCELLATION CHARGE.
- ONE NIGHT STAY ON PRO RATA BASIS SHALL BE LEVIED FOR CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT RECEIVED UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
- THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATION RECEIVED WITHIN 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN OR “NO SHOW” OR “EARLY CHECK OUT”.
Activities in Rishikesh
A trekking event
You can perform the adventurous trekking and hiking event in Rishikesh to reach the Garhwal Himalayas.
Great news for adventure freaks! In Rishikesh you can have the action-packed zest of Bunjee jumping and flying fox.
River rafting in Rishikesh is one of the prominent activities for which adventure lovers gather at this pictorial city, every year.
Aarti at Triveni Ghat
Aarti during the twilight is a spectacular event to observe on the bank of Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
A forest safari
When you have travelled such a long distance to explore the beauty of Rishikesh, then why not peep into the dense Rajaji National Park.
How to reach
Rishikesh, the picturesque destination in Uttarakhand, has a close proximity to Dehradun, Delhi, Haridwar and many more notable places.
The Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun is only at 35 Km from Rishikesh which is considered as the closest airplane terminal to the place. Also, tourists can take cab service to reach Rishikesh from Delhi airport.
The nearest railway stop, Haridwar, is at a distance of only 25 Km from Rishikesh. Haridwar railhead connects all the major cities with Rishikesh.
Driving to Rishikesh by road is a great adventure and is hard to miss. NH 58 will lead you to Rishikesh through the curvy and bumpy hilly roads. Also, bus services from Delhi, Haridwar and Dehradun are available every day.